Monday, July 21, 2008

20/7/2008

Outing!!!!
Erm......
Went to KLCC
The most famous
and twin jagung
that amazed
a lot of mat saleh


Secret Recipe :


Jasmine tea.....
So harmony
I totally recommended it

When you sipped the tea
you will find that
the smell
attacked you
it left in your mouth
for quite a long time


Mushroom soup
Creamy.....
Yummmmm




So romantic.....
So xing fu....
Its that easy....



Black Pepper Chicken Rice
Totally blow you out of the way
Try it then u will noe


............
Not my dish
but quite nice rite?
Mouth-watering ad?
Thanks to my skill of photography.



Dessert.....
Chocolate valnut brownie...

try it
if not you will regret your whole life...



Today's price
Theng's padini's pants
our favourite
expresso and mocha blended...

Whew...
going out wif her kill my leg cell
but still ok lah

i think i am pro for
finance
if u want to go shopping
and do not have enough cash
brin me
*advice for shopaholic






No comments:

Post a Comment