Monday, July 28, 2008

25/7/2008

So damn tired
after the career exhibition
in school.

Whew......
i am thinking like going
overseas
such as UK
to pursued
my study

I thinking of studying
accounting and finance
in UK

i am also thinking like
to do my foundation,
degree,
and
master there also

and that will take
about
5 years

and the
total cost is about
500K lah

quite a lot rite?

I think
my mum
will sure not
let me go lah.

but this time
i am totally
determined enough
that
after SPM result
i am going
and
5 years later
i will have
my degree
and
master
done

and
i do not know
whether i am
coming back
to Malaysia
lah
cause
my dad
told me that
if i can find a job there
he told me
not to come back ad
But mayb
i will come back
for some reason lah
someone
my friends :
theng
au
bo
jen
jing
esther
zi kang
li min
step
kat
mie qi
vern hui
chai moon
shu shyan
chen li
jia woon
yee teng
peak fong
lai yen
yu ching
ken
kelly
justin
yong ken
sarah
hui wan
pei wen
cindy
jun kiat
keng mun
sir
miss loo
miss khoo
pn wan
helen
christina
douglas
lynn
leong
hashim
ghazali
lim
murugan
tan
how
py
and
....................
so long that
the list can finish
at all.

If the plan is still going
thats mean
the time left is
shorter than
i can imagine

really
really
really

yeah

"Time and tides wait for no men"

No comments:

Post a Comment