Monday, October 6, 2008

Unknown

Totally unknown
why am i start blaming myself for?
I did revise during this holiday
but still why?
why i blame myself for not working hard
is it that i am really that lazy?
Why i just cant be more harworking?
seems like quite a heartrending situation
so how?
can someone teach me

depressed again
no
i never stop depressing
is
more depressed
my depressed level increase
to almost maximum

SPM is so near
it is so near
that i cant imagine it
coming so fast
that almost can slapped my face

Eating lesser and lesser
Apetite lose
insomnia
tension
superb worry

even u let me have some tart wine
i will not have any taste
and comments about it

everything seems tasteless to me now.
tasteless

Feel like throwing myself in to the sea
Feel like going insane
feel like slapping myself
Feel like beating myself

AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!>.................

No comments:

Post a Comment