Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sorry

I really have to say sorry to :

puiyan, audrey, yen yee and yi theng......

sorry to the 1st 3 of u
because i lie to u all
that now i m revealing it all out
juz because i m not feeling quite good these days to lie to u all
and it had become a serious stage that
i cant and dont know how to continue tis lie....

The truth is always there and is time for u to believe it or not .......

I did hurt my leg on the 31/12/2008
and yi theng knew about it
that i have broken my 2nd metartarsal
tis is the second time since the 1st accident
its not as serious as the 1st accident
and the 2nd bone juz crack
i knew it that afternoon
i told yi theng
to not tell all of u
not because of anything
but i have my own reason

-its a day for fun and all of u all are going count down and i juz dun wan to spoil it because of me
-i have bring quite a lot of disaster to u all so ........
-i told theng cause she can forget it de......
-i dun wan u all to worry about me since u all have ur plans and things to do

now i cant juz continue to tell u all that
nothing happen to me lah
juz dun worry lah
my leg is ok long time ago
i din go work is juz that i am lazy
so take 1 week leave

but now
the crack is clearer
i am barred to go to work 2 another 2 weeks
and everyday i saw u guyz on9
how should i tell u all
what should i tell u all
how should i tell u all

sorry
juz sorry
pls forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment