Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Yeah

Today is suppose to be a day of bad mood
because the SPM result is going to be out by tomorrow
so i am in massive stress
than i cant handle it myself
so i went to shop alone in KLCC
juz to relax
i guess it helps
since a lot of my frens did that too
so i try lah

went into Zara.......
saw this waist coat being dumb by others on the table
so it try it on and love it
This is what they call love at first sight loh.

Next i saw another black top
that becomes the second item i love
so i ask the sales assistant there whether they have a black one
but so sad the black one is sold out lah
so try this one on loh

haha first time try on
something like this
Oh My Gosh
I love it man

Looks like......
i don't know leh....
But......

the price can even kill me man
The waist coat cost : RM89.90
The black top cost : RM99.90

The whole set cost me around RM190.00

OMG
OMG
i love it so how leh
i bought the waist coat and
the black top
u have to wait for me lah....
pls wait until i have enough money to buy u.....
Yeah at least
my mood did turn better lah i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment