Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ikea

a place that i fall in love with recently...

everytime we went to someplace
the 1st to visit is sure the toilet
juz bcz our family has a toilet queen - thats my younger sis

the out side of the toilet...
quite cun lah


the inside
does it looks like kindergarden??


the inner side
they really think creatively
they do provide things for u to read while u do your business


you have to see the crowd there guyz....
FUIYOHHHHH


OMG
i love this
i hope to have this in my living room next time
cun gilar man

this too
can someone buy it for me as birthday gift??
i dun mind de really......


Changmin and Yoochun would love these
for their precious CD collection
This is my dream house man

Must have shelfs that can put all my books into it

Have a corner in the living room for me to read.....
hehe
this is so cosy man
In my bedroom
a small desk is more than enough
thats the toilet queen
this for the photos
that i can hang in my bedroom
good idea huh??
this is in my kitchen
small and it can help me to save all the space
its a table with 4 chairs

hehe
this must to put inside my working room lah
juz to remind me
be punctual don ever be late

my working table
so classy leh....

this is on the wall lah next to my working table
for me to write down all the appoinments
but did i make an appointment with jeniffer and Theng??
no lah juz that the ppl design it wrote de lah

Hehe
my bed
so nice
gila ad
notes
for me
paste it here
Photo again
ya lah
all of us are from
'Club Comwhore" mah
the presiden is sure
Miss Chang loh

my working table
must have 2 de
different mood sit different table mah hor??

Light with fire
so that i work with fire
and hope that my house is not on fire
Lastly this
if i put this in my house
i sure bankrupt
bcz the electric bill too high ad.....
too bad

No comments:

Post a Comment