Sunday, April 26, 2009

Last day of holiday

I was planning to celebrate it
my so call last day of holiday
so we went to Leisure Mall
the nearest...
so that we dun actually spend too much money
but only me and yi theng went
just because that wai yen and yen yee ffk us
so...yeah thats about it... for introduction

preparing in house...
waiting for the time to come..

so happy??
for the last day??

reach there early
but still saw only the last part of this program
some sort of so not to smoking

the group pic
they actually call people to donate the cigarette
they collected around 60++ cigarette
so lol

yi theng came and we went to our favourite spot
starbucks....
my espresso frappucino

went to popular for the next stop
to buy things regarding college life
and i spend only around 10 bucks....
hehe....but.....
don't ever mention it in front of her...
she will definitely kill me

went to wong kok next
and haha
the group pic...
tersasar....half of yi theng

try 2
aiya
tersasar also
half of me

at last....

and the life of college
is still a mystery for me
but i do think that
i am a tough onion so
i am sure that i can
go through this....
right
wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment