Thursday, April 30, 2009

Shifting?

I was thinking about shifting?
Most of my college frens ask me
whether wan to pindah out
and we find some house nearer to school
than we travelling like hell
everyday
from home to skul and skul to home

The situation is like this
i need to change 2 buses and 2 lrts
to reach HELP
is like disaster before class and after class
i need 2 hours to reach there
and 2 hours to be home
so tiring right??
i realise that
studying is not tiring but
travelling is more tiring than anyone can imagine
if i have a 8am class i am like
waking up at 5am
just to be ready......
and if i finishes class at 4pm then i will reach home
at 6pm.....
so lol right??

actually i am considering wat my frens said
maybe out of the house and to some where nearer will
bring me less trouble so that i am not that tired
and i can forget that travelling kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment