Friday, June 26, 2009

Relief? Sad? Emo?

I myself also do not know
what are all these feelings
complicated
really complicated
i really feel bad
seeing the sky
changing from blue to grey
from grey to blue again
can it represent my feelings
it changes
glady called
lots of time
but i cried everytime she called
i wanted to be there
to share all the mixed feelings that will happened there every second
with her but i cant
so sad
when she called and cried
i too cried with her
and call her dun cry
lol
sound so silly
but hope that
wat we planned for her
for so long ad
she really enjoyed the whole thing
dun mind the whole process in between
but the result is most important for us
we will forget how tired we did everything
juz when seeing her expression
but
i cant see it
haiz
nvm
but at least i know she is happy
and thats is more than enough
for me

2 comments:

  1. chou cherr.......you made me cried agn in front of the cold screen....I so so so hope u would be there.T_T
    Thank you so much...i feel wanna hug u tightly...and both cry aloud with our touching tears.hahaha..T____T cherr~~~~~~~~I LOVE YOU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...u ah....cry so much for wat?? nvm i pei u cry lah....

    ReplyDelete