Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday

Happy birthday to U...........
Happy belated birthday
This is ur 1st anniversary
and thx for accompany me for
this 1 year time
I presented u 2 cakes for reasons with it


The 1st reason is that
thx for being at my side
listening to all the stories that i have to tell
whether it is fiction or the real stuff
or even my own stupid feelings....
thx very much
mayb without u i would never be the same again

The 2nd reason is that
this is ur 1st year-old

There is also a letter for u

Dear Blog:
I know that u have changed plenty of names
because it symbolize that i am also changing too
i do not even know u like the name or not?
but i really hope so lah.....
In this 1 year
lots and lots had happened
and you are the only one
with me everytime
i am happy or even sad
with tears or without
when u became 1 year-old
and u do made me realize that time really flies
u are getting older and even me too
i have plenty to say but i do not know how to express all of it
i think u know right what i wanna to say
then thx and still thx
and hope that there is plenty of 1 year that u can accompany me
and go through all the hardships together
see me happy see me smile
see me sad see me cry

THX BLOG
I LOVE U!

No comments:

Post a Comment