Thursday, July 2, 2009

Read it before anything

At this time.....this minute and this second
I do love him and I do hate him at the same time
This is because he is not mine......
I think he never will
He is in a relationship??
I dun know.......
I can notice that he is not that happy
juz because of that girl
but i did not lose my mind and went straight
to the girl and punch her in her face.

But
he is always there when i needed him the most
and he is always giving me all the false hope
I really wanted to give up

At last
I gather all my courage and harden my heart
and punch him
He is a total bastard
that keep playing with my feelings

I regret
just right after i slapped and punched him
I totally regret on the mess that i had done
I really think that our whole relationship are really done

In my head.....
I think that after this fight
we will be done ad
and will never see each other
why dont i try to kiss him and finish my last wish
and move on
i keep thinking that it will only be awhile
and he will push me away
and without me noticing
we have been kissing for around 5 minutes
and till the end
only i realise that he was kissing me back

Then
he told me that he love me
i am the one that he love all the while
I feel like slapping him again
as i was so furious that
he confessed so late to me
about his real feelings
but
i dun dare to even challenge myself to slap him
just for a simple reason
just because i love him

I cried
and thinking of whether is it the right thing to do
whether i should accept him
or should i just reject his love?
should i obey my heart or obey my mind?

Without me realising....
I took the step and step away from him
and my heart ache when i did this
i can feel my heart ache so painfully
just when i heard my heart beats

He never let me off
he wrapped his arm tight around me
and not letting me go
...............


We really have sweet times together
although it doesn't last very long........
















The story above is only friction and created by Cherry
and if there is any part that sounds similar to others
it is just coincident

4 comments:

  1. Oh...the comment icon is here..lol..
    finally found it..hahaha.
    your story is so....hmm...story type =D
    obey ur mind..reject him..
    It doenst last long anyway (u said de).
    hmm
    HAHAHAHAHa..and that was a funny part..hahahahahahahahaa
    kissed for arnd 5 mins then only realised he did kiss u back..HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA
    ok la..hmm...for my dear cherry story i give 8.99 marks~~^_^V

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL......y 8.99...giv lah 9 lah...round of mah....LOL.....
    u mean my story sound stupid right??
    i also quite think so lah....
    dun noe y the stupid rya think its very gam dong

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO..hey..i didnt say it sounds stupid please..zzzz..later ur fans hit me...
    u trying to drag me to hell isit?coz i give u 8.99?=p
    hahahaa...the 0.01 is for u to write longer..hoho
    and the 1% is let u got reason to write more and more interesting stories =DDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...i know lah u din say it sound stupid but i really think so lah.......
    write longer ah.....
    i dun quite think that i have tat creativity loh

    ReplyDelete