Monday, July 20, 2009

Wat a nice day

Today after my class
while waiting for my Malaysian study class
then czelyn saw the
Maybeline New York
Simply Fabulous things
then she dragged me to play wif her
then ok loh
i nvm mah
juz make up then take pic
thats wat i do always de lah
biasa ad

Lets the pic do all the talking lah:

Yeah
Thats with the banner
will upload the better view taken by the professional photographer


Closer view
as usual
nothing diff
but most of them were so shock

Wif Nadiah
the funny and funky girl

Hui Lei
quite a nice girl to talk to...
very nice

me n czelyn
her dream accomplished

mission accomplished

on the way home
such emo faces

y do i look like an ostrich leh??

emo again??

haha laugh
because today is a nice day for me

i was so scared today when i knew that i m going to meet
some formal people at starbucks from big company
i really thought is one person only
then its ok lah
but it turned out to be 3
i was so darn shocked
but nvm nvm
its for our own good
i have to pretend to be confidence
i have a cup of Americano
but i was so afraid
i keep stirring it
but i can speak so fluently
but in hard
i tell myself
need to endure this
for real
really

and at last it was over
they are so friendly
and i am so proud of myself
that i can handle it so well

No comments:

Post a Comment