Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Something To Say

Haha..
after all the celebration
here is the time to express my gratitude to everyone
Where should i start??
ok...
cincai lah

Yi Theng:
LOL....dun noe wat to say now...thx for the trip with me although u are so sick. and the gift..is the memories all of us together and erm.....i appreciate it very much... your short but sweet post is so touching....LOL....the first drop of tears is for u ad lah.....haha...thx really

Audrey:
LOL.....u r late...but nvm.....haha..u did the present on that day also...LOL...nvm lah...i shall keep it in heart bcz i cant carry it everywhere but i will keep it in heart and it shall follow me everywhere i went.Thx....

Yen Yee:
Hahaha...how??long time din shoot u ad wor....whats the feeling again??Thx...the gift really mean a lot...Thx and yeah....the message u sent...LOL...so many yoyoyo...

Wai Yen:
Erm....haha..thx for the message....will always happy and cheerful de...dun worry

Yee Teng:
A Tang, haha...i know u wanna wish me happy birthday...i know...thx really for the mms...really love ya

Sarah :
Love you loads also......Thx for the message girl. I really miss you...so long din meet u ad....

Li Min:
LOL....getting older??yeah....haha...thx for the message girl

Chen Li:
haha.....thx for the message. I will be happy as always de...Erm boyfriend ah...dun noe wor....not now gua....study 1st lah....hahaha

Zi Kang:
LOL...quite surprise.....but thanks...really much......for the wishes

Kah Jun:
Thx for the planning and everything...u really gave me a pretty memorable birthday that i will never forget....Thx....

Terence:
LOL.....Thx for your message 1st and yeah sorry lah for not replying...and thx though to be the driver........haha...i think u have ur memorable birthday as me also rite??

Esther:
Gosh, I really miss u......thx for being there...celebrate my 18th birthday.....glad that u r there.The speech is really something i wanted to say that day at that time....thats the exact feeling i wanted to express and feel like crying also

Ming Hui:
Ahaha...miss you really...thx for everything..love ur present.....

Sue Anne:
Haha...thx for the surprises......really love ur gift.....

Philip:
Long lost and lost contact i guess..so surprised to see u there.....thx....

Rui Yan:
Haha
LOL
thx

Kenny:
Erm...nothing much juz that
nice to meet you LOL
sound so formal
nvm lah
thx

Aimee and Charlotte:
Thx for the pictures......really nice to know u both and thx for being there and celebrate for me...Do not mind of not having a present.....thx....for everything...

Kien Chuen:
Long lost but nvm the 1st time seeing you again and there you are celebrating with me
haha.....contact later ba

Yin Xuan:
haha juz noe you like everyone else.....thx and yeah...thx

and everyone who wishes me in facebook
i replied everyone of you as i am really grateful to have all the wishes
and i will keep everything nice
and be happy always as usual as i am....

I really enjoyed my 18th birthday till the end of every moment
i shall treasured the whole event in my long term memory
and i know that i am still me who is always happy and laughing and smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment