Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The 1st post

Watching the white cabbage (Samuel)
struggle to write his 1st post for his entire life
and also for his human comm's assignment

I really wonder what is his feelings??
and what is mine when i was writing my 1st post on my 1st blog
what is my aim at that time??
what was i thinking at that time??
how and why everything had happened that made me wanted my own blog

i deleted my own first blog and i remembered that it consists of all those
unfavorable memories of mine
that i do not really want to keep track of it
if i did not deleted that blog i would probably have nearly 1000 post by now

the blog was started in form3
i guess
if i am not mistaken
or form2

the past and i threw it away
and now
i have nothing to review back


No comments:

Post a Comment