Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The beginning

Tommorow will be the new beginning
the new page of everything
and i am here anticipate it
feeling my heart beats as it also anxious about the coming of the new day
i hope i will never be disappointed again
lots and lots of things needed to be done
and needed to be done till the best with all my effort and sweats and tears
Sweetness of something does not really come from no where
and i understand that

the taste of sweats and tears
the taste of hapiness and sadness
the taste of frustration and excited-ness
the taste of emo and the moment of gratitude
i will taste them all again
in the new pages
i can say that it will be a new sub title
of the book named
"My Life"

Tommorow will be better than yesterday
I must have faith in myself
I can really made till the top of the world
the tip
and be the tip top
and scan through all the small small details that had happened
as part and parcel of life
as words or paragraph in the book

No comments:

Post a Comment