Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday Wishes

To someone that is important
and is 18 today
old ad lah

My Best Friend - Audrey Leow

Give you some picture lah:

The owners who owns Chocolate
that scare me a lot

The 1st cake that she taught me to bake

the 1st cake of all of us ever

Thanks for lending us ur kitchen

And
taking these memorable picture for us

The one
I curi tulang with
during duty

The one
that we became prefect at the same time

The happiest time in PR

The craziest ever....

The most formal one

The memorable and our 1st and only
Prefect's Gathering

The class
that we are both in

The fun and laughters
in the class
being forced by teachers

The only 5 that stick together in school

The 4 prefects that are no longer prefects

The best friend that are by my side when the tough time is here

The style that represent her

Both of us
that rarely see each other


The one that will help me when i need help

The cute side of her as always

The 4 that love to take pictures in the bathroom using the mirror's effect

The one that
made the most precious birthday gift
for me

The forever birthday gift

Something to tell you:
Audrey, I think that is the brief memories that me and you both had. Both of us can be said as close and not close. A lot of things happened in all the years that we knew each other till now. Plenty of things that had happened either there are good or bad but there are all over now. Plenty of words in heart but do not know which and how to write it out and tell you. I really appreciate you as my friend. Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for appearing in my life. Thanks for a lot of things that are too much to be listed down here. Maybe for you I am just a normal friend. As you have many many friends out there that are even closer than me to you. But I really think I am grateful to have you as a Friend in my life. I will never forget every moment that we both had gone through together. Seems that your memories with me are not that much with others but I am glad and happy that I had those memories with me. I hope that we will be the real friend forever. Nothing to say much now. Sorry for the birthday gift that I cant give it to you and also a celebration. Last year's gift is the most memorable one. Maybe you want to take it out and view that again.

Happy Birthday !!!!




Love you always
Sincerely from your friend,
Hui Chi

No comments:

Post a Comment