Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hard Work

I think i really need some help and more hard work in this semester
all the subjects are really new to me
and guidance is a must and thats what cross my mind now

I do not think pleasure now for me is a big deal anymore
I really want to do this semester with all my best
oh no
not all my best
is that i need to do even more than the best of mine
i need to increase the hardwork and the ability of the best in this semester
i really do not care what price i need to pay after this semester
but i need all the energy and focus now

sickness is totally a no now
for the whole semester
no way i am gonna be sick

i will force myself towards the excellent stage
lots of people can do it
why cant i??

without any reasons and excuses this time
i will never let myself to be out of track now
i think i shall have someone to remind me if i am out of track

relax seems impossible now
all the subjects now need full and total concentration
and i really need to start everything fast and need
before i even have the time to regret if anything goes wrong

i need more reading time than sleeping time now
reading and doing notes now will be the first priority
understanding and full concentration with the help of preparation will really help right?

Yes!
I must have high self-esteem
I shall never let it low even
Now
Everything is starting
be prepared
and fight for pride and results

For Future
Keep that in mind
For the whole semester
do everything with more than best
thats the new short term motto

No comments:

Post a Comment