Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Saw

Saw Something today
need to be explain
not to anyone
but to myself
Friendship is something that is very important in my whole life
I can leave anything for all my friends
I can even die for my own friends

I am a person that is very simple in the way that
I just hope that they are happy then I will be happy too
that is the easiest thing ever

I did everything for my own reason
whether is it a bad or a good reason
There will always be a reason behind everything that I did
thats me

Maybe leaving a group of friends seems
unreasonable to some people
but for me
if there is a need to leave
then it will be the best to leave

yeah
i agree that that group of friends did bring me lots of laughters
but does laughters really the same as hapiness??
Really
think about this question carefully

for me
it is a no
laughters does not really means hapiness

In life
the main aim is to find hapiness
but not laughters alone
without hapiness

in small conclusion
i laugh alot with them
doe not mean
i am really having fun and hapiness
with all of them

since there is no hapiness involve
then why should i be forced to laugh
at the right time with the wrong mood
and spoil the whole feeling at all

i am really glad that i leave
and found that there is really friends out there
that wanted me to laugh when i am really happy
and made me appreaciate them more

now
i seldom laugh
because i now know that laughter is actually very precious
and cant waste it for something that are not worth laughing for
but
i am happy in the sense that
i found myself again
the me with all the good spirit that never dies
that old me that came to HELP college at the very beginning
and be really open to everyone
glad about that
and i learned something too

if i did not went through something
i will not learn something important and
cant buy without money

that is
pick and choose your friend wisely
and do not lost yourself for your friends
just be the same old you

No comments:

Post a Comment