Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tomorrow

Is a brand new day again
but i am going back to the centre of psychology again
to have my treatment
i guess thats the right word for me
yeah
i did not even think that i will need that
but there is sometimes i need people to talk to also
just to get rid of all the feelings that bother me too much

i also never thought that i will need treatment as i call
just because of all that had happened
wow
thats what i think
normally i can cure my own self
but maybe i am too tired to even cure myself
and cant let everything go on as the way it is
so that is the decision i made
i have to stick with that
so that i am normal again

i do feel better after saying everything out
and there is really no one there going to jugde you
as they themselves also do not know me

thats what feeling better is all about
crying and talking
feeling better

that is what i need
at the moment
after semester 2 started
and everything seems to be back to normal
and i have to re-arrange my mood
again

No comments:

Post a Comment