Friday, January 22, 2010

Trust

I personal do think that this is the most important in my life
it can be exact to say that it has the top priority than many other things

sometime things do happen and i myself can really recall much
as time pass, those memories that are not important will be automatically delete by my
intelligent brain cells

something really absurd happened
how can they even say that i mislead them with my words??
how can you did not even ask when you saw that little resit there
i had even written there for november 2010
duh~~

u say i misleaded you guys....
firstly i do not believe that i had done this kind of mistake
i have been working for so long
and it had became a routine for me to talk to all the parents the same way as i talked to you

but after that thought
i doubt myself again.....
did i really said that?
i really can't remember much because you are just one of the parents of many others
how can i remember who is who and what did i said ?
the incident happened in last year october......
how should i going to remember

i really doubted myself of saying that
but there are someone or others that really trust me

what i want to say is that
thanks for having trust in me that i did not
i really feel that trust is very important since then

it is very different when something happened and there is no one blaming you but someone saying : "We trust you did not say that! Do not worry about that...we trust you."

I feel the idiotic side of me again
as others can even trust me for not doing that kind of things
and myself here doubting my own actions?

what is the logic behind all these?

Thanks for the trust
Thanks for the experience
Thanks for the fun
Thanks for the teachings
Thanks for the lesson
Thanks for everything

No comments:

Post a Comment