Thursday, February 18, 2010

Someone Special

Someone that is special
someone that is important

He is my everything
he is my oxygen, my air, my soul and my life
music is his life, members is his life, fans is also is life

they bring me happiness
they bring away my sorrows
they bring away my tears
they bring different kind of music to my life
they bring something into me
they bring the spirit into me
they bring something good to me

i actually grow with them
i actually grow with him - the youngest
i saw his hardwork
i always think of his strength as motivation to move on in life
i am always proud of what he had done for his age
i will always be by his side as a normal fan to support him
i think all the cassiopeia and TVXQ's lover will keep the faith
and wait till the only 5 to stand on stage together again

saranghae oppa, take care
have a really happy birthday this year
we will always love you guyz
and keep the faith




No comments:

Post a Comment