Sunday, March 7, 2010

Again

Again

The feel of typing is really good

I am amazed that I am in love with this kind of weird and odd feeling

I feel so free when both on my hand are on the keyboard and my ten little fingers on different place on the keyboard and start typing what my mind is thinking

It is really an odd process where all the words keep flowing like water from my brain to my fingers and to the screen

Again and again

I type and type and type

Do not really feel like stopping

I admit that I am that kind of person who thinks a lot when I am alone and when I have nothing to concentrate on

The urge is even stronger when my emotions are pulling me off balance

When I am on the extreme end

I feel like typing

As if the words and the fingers on the keyboard will understand my feeling

As if they will help me to express the feeling out smoothly

Is this a way again to escape from the reality?

I hope not

This is bad when I am really addicted to typing

Can’t just everything go away and let nothing happen?

Again & Again things happened again

Again & Again feelings are back to haunt me

I really hate that very much

Listening To: 2PM Again&Again

No comments:

Post a Comment