Friday, March 5, 2010

Crazy

think about that was reallly crazy
i can't really describe the kind of feeling that really slap me right on the cheek
it sounded crazy

when i start to look at him
it was really indescribable
it was really a wow that hit me hard

but he was just fine i guess
it was something else about him that attracts me
something that i did not even know by myself

i found him interesting
i found that myself wanted to know him more
i found myself wanting to get closer to him
i found myself seeing him as something more than just someone presence there

i now think that all these are damn super crazy
not that a normal person will do
in a normal situation

URGH~~
i need to find that what is really attracting me now
so that i can stop my non-sense act

No comments:

Post a Comment