Sunday, March 7, 2010

Where?

Is it that there is no one here for me to believe anymore?

I can’t imagine that people you think is the best became the worst in just a second

I start to hate myself for believing others so easily

Why can’t I just learn from the past and prepare for the future

Why can’t everyone just be nice to everyone and have no expectation towards each other

This actually teaches me not to judge others only on my own point of view

I always like crying when thinking of all these

Is that the tears is for my stupid-ness?

Is that the tears is for my careless-ness?

Is that the whole world is like that

Expectation is a bad thing

People think they know you well but actually not

They hurt, belittle and other bad things that one can think about

How come I never ever learned from all the mistakes that I had made

What a really stupid me

Seeing something more or knowing something more is really bad for health

It is very hard to not be involved when you knew that what is actually happening

Leaving is one of the options available

Am I really a coward to choose to leave again?

What I know is that

Leaving or running away is the choice where you run away even further from the solution

But there is always a choice of leaving in every situation

Who in this world will really fully understand?

Why the people always say that there is always light at the end of the tunnel?

Where is the tunnel going to end?

Where is the light that I have been finding?

When will the light be here??

Will I be able to stand until the light to be here?

Is this going to destroy all the good memories?

I really have no idea about that

I know that there are always good and bad things happening in our life

But after the bad one, will the good one be here?

I know that I am always cheery and bubbly

That’s why my name is spell that way

But can I become a pessimist just once

Again why my heart ache when I think about that again

Is that going to end

I really hope so

And I really hope it is going to happen fast

Listening to: 2PM Gimme The Light

No comments:

Post a Comment