Saturday, May 29, 2010

Memory

I do read some of the friends' blog
I do read sometimes
and some of it
I read all the time when there is new updates

I do envy people who have something that I don't
I do envy people with what they have and I do too

I found that it is really hard not to compare each other
after all those little tiny events that had happened

I always compare
It really sound ridiculous
but the feeling of winning makes me feel good

I know that I am not as good as other people
but I do also know that I am way better than some of the people

The voice in my heart keep repeating to myself that
why should I compare myself to the worse to make myself look better
and why not compare myself to others who are better and continue improving

I am doing it
I want to start to improve my broken english
I want to start to improve my image
I want to start to improve my social skills
I want to start to improve my attitude

although I can still improve on other stuff
but I do hold back some

I will never try to forgive those who leave their marks on me

2 comments: