Friday, September 10, 2010

New Semester

new program
new semester
new life
for me
currently

i am still coping with all the busy-ness
and craziness

I have 2 cute lecturers whom speaks like bullet train
I have really lots to cope up

Looks like panda look will soon be the most trendy look for me
we shall wait to see that

It is really amazing to see my lecturer talking
and for the very 1st time
I do not know what she is really talking about
Oh My God~~~
thats accounting woman
how can I do not understand
but I really cant
so
God please let me have more time in a day

I am currently in the second week of the semester and
I have 3 chapters to read
Phew~~
SOUNDS LIKE
the beloved textbooks will be my best mate starting from now on
and the study room shall become my bedroom again......

Go go go ~~
I will be busy starting now on
sadly all the post that are on the waiting list
will still be on waiting list

breathe people
breathe ~~
I will run after the time from now on

By the way....
any plans for outing or anything
please make appointment with me
most probably 2 weeks before the plan
thx

pen and paper.....
here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment