Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Frustrated

I really feel like crying today
I really have no idea what was I thinking when I react that way

Its been very emotional this week
It is also been very chaotic and frustrating

NOw only I realise that today is only tuesday
how many more days to actually end this week?
4 more days to go
good luck to me


I am not saying anything to blame him
just that how can ........

Its okay
it is all my fault
It is all my bad
It is my problem
he won't have any problems

I do not want all the compliments from all of you
I just want to be myself
Do you guys think I wanna be ahead of time?
NO! obviously a big no no

NOt that I wanna do everything ahead
It is just that I am working there
You employed me
Therefore I shall do everything I need to do
There is a responsibility there
There is my reputation there
I do not want anything bad to happen
We can't always calculate all the time just nice
There will certainly be emergencies sometime
just to allocate some time for all those emergencies to happen
so that we have enough time to handle

How can you not know they way I work?
How many years have we been working together?
I really have no idea what to say
I do not want to say anything

I know that once all these words are out of my mouth
It will certainly sound bad and hurting

NOt that I am mad at you
sometime I am
NOPE
most of the time
YESH
but just for a few minutes
and then I am mad at myself

I am always mad at myself
Always
Always
Always

This really sound so bad!!!!!!!


today there will be no smile
just cause there is no energy and the enthusiasm to smile

No comments:

Post a Comment