Wednesday, October 13, 2010

String

I shall just explain myself as a string nowadays
I really think this explanation works at this particular moment

I am now a string that is pulled by 2 ends.


They both pulled the 2 ends hard
The tension of the string is so high
The string herself is trying hard to maintain herself and not to explode or break-down
She realise that something small can just trigger the string to be tensed up and break-down

just anything
It is not that hard to loosen up
it is just that this is not the good time to loosen up

this is the time to be more tense just that everything is getting to be more and more
the tense is there to push you forward

I shall just increase the tense and hopefully push me toward the destination that I wanted to go
Everything is just in the matter on our own mind

Prove it right
Prove that someone can do it
Why cant I?

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment