Saturday, December 18, 2010

Book Review - 8

Eat Pray Love
Elizabeth Gilbert


Synopsis & Opinions :
It is a wonderful book about a woman's journey to recover or re-discover herself. This is her own real story. This woman that has a good marriage, a successful career and everything people will dream of having in the United States. But she was not satisfied, her real inner soul is becoming more and more empty. She decided to get a divorce, break off from her career and go on a journey to 3 countries - Italy, India and Indonesia.
In this 3 countries, she will slowly to regain her appetite, her own self and the confidence to be in love again.
I really do not regret to even put my land my hand on this book. This is so fascinating to go on a virtual journey with her and reading how she discover her own self, I somehow discover my own self as well. She has the courage to dump everything behind her and start on a new journey on her own and that is what I envied about. Maybe one day I shall do that as well....

No comments:

Post a Comment