Friday, December 31, 2010

Year End

Its almost the end of the year
the last day of all
it seems to be a trend to write a post for this last day of the year.

this year is a year that kind of consist of almost everything

I tested almost everything feeling in this year
The feeling of happiness :)
The feeling of sadness :(
The feeling of angriness :@
The feeling of nothing
The feeling of being .......

something that i can't just explain....

I do realise a lot of things
I learnt plenty of things
Although it can't say to be a very smooth and a nice one
but i throughly appreciate what i had gone through the whole year
it really let me grow and be more mature and be more prepare for next year.

This is a real great year to grow in.
I do meet great people.
I do meet bad people
but thanks to them
that make my life even more interesting and challenging.
Thats the prove for the saying : Life is definitely not a bed of roses.

Be grateful and 2011 will be a great year....
Tomorrow will always be better than today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment