Thursday, February 24, 2011

It is weird when people start to do not recognize you on the road
but never mind
i will get used to it 1 day

by the way
they say i am glowing

truly saying
yes and really thanks to HIM that pushes me over the edge and look into things
that makes me grow more mature in thinking

I do appreciate the mini workforce there
and the opportunities to learn and be a better person there
The heart of being there has not changed much
but the mind did has a full operation
and now it is fresh and new

the pain and tears that they gave
I tasted it with both my heart and soul
I know that 1 day it will happen but everything just goes out of hand

I savour all the feelings and emotions that i needed to
life is still long ahead of me
therefore i started to walk forward

perception is what changes all the things
I am fine now and moving on with my life
and the heartfelt appreciation will always be there

as a saying said
we must do something with our heart
and we must treat people with our heart also
no matter what had he/she done to us


Life is a box of chocolate
you will never know
what will you be getting the next moment



*smile*

2 comments:

  1. Suppose to say sorry to u~hahaha~
    really really cant recognize u since long time didnt meet AT ALL and you are become more charming seriously =D

    Btw, like the quote from Forest Gump =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..well thx for liking the quote
    and no need to say sorry lah...hehe
    well i din change a lot so juz tat u long time din c me so dun recognize only lah

    ReplyDelete