Thursday, July 7, 2011

I know

I know the blog is superb dead due to the owner is just to busy with her working life and really have no time to update this dying land....

What to do
I am not rich as most of them so that's why I am so hard to earn my own money.

Thanks to him
I am here, learning new things
enjoying new environment, new treatment
experiencing working life, meeting new friends

Everything seems to be great at the moment
although doing jobs that I do not plan to do but I do really learn a lot

The process is always the most important.
sometimes the end result is also important but
what makes you learn
what makes you grow
what makes you become mature
what brings you up
what you get

those are kind of important as well


Cheers
I will continue and not to let go so easily

*smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment