Thursday, October 6, 2011

Believe

I am old enough to actually believe what I believed. Although you are my parents but I am 20 years old and not a baby girl anymore that need you to actually decide for me what is good for me and what is not. I do know that you are more experienced than me in life but I am responsible for my own life. In this particular moment i do choose what is right for me and what is suitable for me. If my decision at this point of time is wrong, will be verified by time and not you will be actually feeling the guiltiness. I am. I will be the one responsible for my choice and my own decision because this is my own life.

What you believed now is your own decision and your own perception but the whole main point is that THATS NOT MINE!

I WANNA REALLY BELIEVE FOR ONCE WHAT I BELIEVE!

let me be



No comments:

Post a Comment