Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I really do not know what title to be written down here. Heard the most shocking news of the week and a bad one. I lost a friend, a very good one indeed. He is a nice guy towards everyone in the class. We have plenty of memories studying together in the same class, discussing difficult questions and enjoy laughter together. He was sitting in front of me last Friday and he is gone from now on.

Dear my friend, may you rest in peace. We will definitely miss you here and pray hard for you. Although you are physically not with us but I do trust that you are always in our heart and be happy when we are happy and go through hard times with all of us. It is bad to not have you here around us but wherever you are, you will be better than now.


No comments:

Post a Comment