Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Mr How :

Teacher, it has been 2 years I did my add math with you. In these 2 years, you really help me a lot in my add math. You try to improve your notes, you try to improve your formula, you try to improve your teaching just to teach us what you know and want us to be the best in add math.

You are such a good teacher that I never even once think of switching my add math class to another teacher. I attended your classes all the time, I did not care whether it is raining or sunny or even thunderstorm but i will be attending your class but sometime i din go for your class due to some emergency and good reasons. Hope that you will forgive me.

Actually what you have said I remembered it by heart till now and sometime I forget due to my memory power quite low.

Teacher, do you know that you are the best add math teacher for me in this whole wide world and stop saying that you do not deserve to be the best or something like you are not the best. SInce when Mr How Chee Weng that I knew that is always proud of himself become so pessimist and loss his confidence in himself? This is a very painful sight for me to see it and hear it myself?

I really look up to you and salute you to have that much of confidence in you but it has decreased during this year. You must not care too much of the grading that other students give you and you must always remember that there will always be a bunch of students supporting you and believing in you 100%. The minority voted you with no "A" but you must not forget the majority of the students still voted a "A" for you right? Try to trust all your students that they love you in their heart too. Its just that they do not know how to express it out to you only.

Thanks for teaching me for the best and making the class more interesting for us. You really deserve to called as the best add math teacher in the whole universe. You are always lending a helpful hand to all the students in need of help and this will be appreciated.

Teacher, I will try my level best to score A1 for add math in my SPM to repay all you teaching and this will be the best present for both of us and made you proud of me.

I really appreciaite you and your teaching that I will never forget it. Thank you teacher.


Additional :
Teacher, take care your body as I am very worried about you. Take care of yourself. I dun even care if you come to seminar or not if with your body aching, but the main point is i care about your health. We can't go and visit you it is because you want us to use this time well and study than wasting our time to visit you. You are really the best teacher and really caring for the students..... Thanks you teacher...... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment