Sunday, October 19, 2008

Dear Mr Tan :

Teacher, although I know that you love physics very much but you also know that almost all girl do not like physics right?I am just one of them.

Actually, I think you must thanks Mr Zaidi. This is because his teaching made me almost fail my physic paper and I do not even understand a single chapter in F4 physics. That's why I took up your class and found out that your physic class is totally different from Mr Zaidi's and it is very interesting for students to study physics.

Now I really found out that actually physic is not a subject that is very tough but most of the concept we must understand it and everything will be fine.

Most of the physic concept is not hard after you thoroughly understand it. But at first, everything was hard but with all the demonstration you have done with all the guys made me understand the concept more and I can remember it more easily cause it sticks to my mind. I can assure that this is the best way to study physic.

Teacher, thanks for teaching me physic with patience and you are such a great physic teacher. I salute you!

Thanks

Additional :
All of ur teaching I will remember and use it during my SPM and well thanks a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment