Sunday, December 21, 2008

20/12/2008

I was totally in surprised to see Duck there
so surprised till i did not even say hi
i almost laugh at my own response
when i think about it later

Me : Hei, where is my paper??
Duck : I did brought it to kasturi a few times leh u also not there de??
Me : Aiyo, i got seminar lah....
Duck :Ohhh, like that ah....
Duck : How's SPM? I heard that bio is hard man
Me : Ya meh? (actually i dun quite remember)
Me : I think ok lah, still can answer lah
Duck : Aiyo u no need to worry loh. U the best student what
Me :?? What ah?? What best student??
Duck : Erm, we gossip u all loh in the staff room
Me : Gossip? Who wor?
Duck : me loh, MR Fong loh, Miss Christina loh
Me : WHAT??
Duck : Ya lah. We always say ne these are very hardworking ad sure can get A de....
Me : ??


---------------------------------------------END-----------------------------------------------

HE
is someone i saw
it is just difficult to explain in out with just plain words
those eyes
it brought me incredible feeling
i have never have the feeling before
it is like a black hole that can attract me into it......
Maybe this is quite out of the box....

No comments:

Post a Comment