Sunday, December 21, 2008

Twilight

Although i know that this is the 1st post after the
don't know when
but i still have to say it out loud

that

I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS MOVIE

IT REALLY MAKE MY HEART ACHE

I really like this story very much but
the movie is totally a failure for me
i am not a critic or what
i know that someone out there in this whole wide world
love this movie like hell
but this is just my opinion and my side of thinking
pls do not be offended about what i really commented on this movie
i just want to let it get out of my mind
thats it

What i know is
the plot has been edited quite a lot
no
is a lot
and
the actor and actress
just cant bring the mood of the real character out
so
i think it is because i really
anxious for this movie
so
its kind of strict towards anything about it.

so pls forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment