Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23/12/2008

I really thought i will never see him again unless i go and find duck

although this morning i just said that i will never have chance to see him again

and there i go

i never pick up the lesson

i saw him

at 1st

i was just there waiting for my mum

just to pick me up after work

i was so boring and just started to dream

suddenly i saw across the road

there is 2 people in the car that looks familiar

i really thought maybe i am just too tired and

it was the wrong person

then i stare at them

her girlfriend stare lah

i think

i dun know she still remember me or not

but i just act like i am just looking at the billboards.

then i take out my courage to walk in front just a little bit to check the number plate

and there i go again

i was right

then

i started to act stupid

to turn my face towards other side

just when he turned his head towards me

i just keep staring at the cars coming and act like i did not even noticed him

i can know he is still staring at me

hoping that i will turned and say hello or anything

but i really do not want to see him

before the right time

No comments:

Post a Comment