Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost The End

It is almost end of the year
and this year will be ending sooner than I haven ever imagined
I never realise that
time really flies
and
a lot of things
did happen in this year
that really make me feel that it is part of my life
and it will be the best memoirs of all


A lot of things that i never thought that
it will be here so soon
that i don't think i had prepared to take it
Friendship that always be with all of us
Friends that are always by our side
I even see them everyday
and i never realise that
5 years is a short time
The happiness
the bitterness
together
we felt
we went through it
i never thought it will be ending
i doesn't mean
really ending
but
it becomes like
u will starting to miss them
very often
and maybe some of them
will get u off their mind
very easily

I hope that
i will remember all of my friend
and
will never forget them
as they really be part of my life
and
they have been through with me
some hard times.

Sorry
i am just getting too emotional
these days

No comments:

Post a Comment