Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chinese New Year 1


Its new year...
my mom went to PGRM the sort of rumah terbuka
to dance so i juyz follow.....

my lunch.....


In the car
too boring......

BLek...
Chinese New year...


Angry ad...
Y so long de????
HEhe...
looks like crazy ppl
i memang pun


Owh....
too sunny...
where is my glasses??

hehe.....
ei
got finger de ah??
Smile wei...
New year must smile

haha.....
looks stupid rite??

My mom's car mirror
must make good use of it...
Later i went back to my grandma house
in Kedah..
Wheww..
long journey wei...
plan to sleep in my mom's car de..
Honda CRV
seems that it have good seats....
so start sleeping
but after half an hour
i woke up..
OMG my neck is aching
like someone just chopped my head off
so i am sleepless...
Reach at my grandma house around 9pm....
then suppose to sleep ad de
but new environment
so sleep like chicken
sleep a while
then wake up then sleep again
then wake up...
Haiz.......

No comments:

Post a Comment