Monday, June 29, 2009

The heart

I do not know what had made me this
and i know that
i am a friendly person and u can really say so
lots of them will agree on it
but when u do something
that break the wall between us
and sorry to say
the wall of mine begin to build
i do feel that although
many days
many hours
many minutes
many seconds
have passed
but
the wall is there
to protect me
from u
and u
and u
and u

i will do watever for a fren
i can do anything for my own fren
i truly believe that fren
is the kind of people that
i take my heart out and let u know me more
but when it get a scratch or anything
i will never let my heart out again

by the way
i totally agree that
its so strange how strangers becomes frens
and how frens become frens become strangers again

No comments:

Post a Comment