Monday, June 29, 2009

My stand

I totally and logically reject his offer when he sms me
i did not even think twice i just reject it
because i know myself very well
i do not want to giv anyone a false hope that
we both will be the same as last time
and last time i really want to be clear about that
i am very surely say that
if i really no choice
i will never be there with both of u there
i am really sorry to say that
as i do not lie to myself
and the feeling is the feeling and
it will be there
just depends on me
but i hold onto my principle to live in this world
when i say no means no and never will
if not u can try to change me
and beware the glass is broken once and if u really wanna try
to change the fact
and come forwards and break the glass totally
normally..i will not
and please do not try to talk me into it
everything here is complicated enough and
i do not want to make it sound more complicated
i do not think there is hope really between both of us
and sorry
i will maintain the situation now
if none of u guys did something
and say thanks to god for it.

watever u wanna say that
i stand to strong on my own stand
and did not think about others feelings
and sorry to say
when u say that
did u really think?
watever lah
this is me
and thats how i react
whether u like it or not
thats me
the original me

No comments:

Post a Comment