Friday, June 19, 2009

Summary

Lots of things happened
in this short few days
and it seems that
all of us are just as fine as nothing had happened at all
but i do think that
something has changed
and the change will be permanent.
I can assure this
i can feel strongly that
there are still differences when all of us
are together and laughing as usual
Maybe thats my own personal opinion
and towards the 5 people
i did not want to mention
that although nothing seems
to happen but changes had already been made

A broken glass will still have the scar
although u stick it back

the words that keep echoing in my head
and that will be the words that i will
never be able to forget about it forever
in my whole life
whenever i hear your voice
it haunt me
and i keep flashing back the whole scenario

pls bare in mind that i m also human
i do have feelings
i do feel sad
i do feel the pain

pls do not wait till the last minute and
only found out that u did something wrong
that hurt me a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment