Thursday, June 18, 2009

Erm
something happened
lots of things happened
plenty of feelings mixed up
plenty of rational between my head
plenty ............
pain here and there
the most painful will be my own eyes
since i cry the most these days
laughters??
u may be will ask??
where is all the laughters??
i dun noe
but i really din laugh since monday till now
i really have no mood to laugh
i feel that
i kind of returning back to the state
that i have been
like
nothing can make me laugh
and nothing can make me cry anymore
i think that
my heart feel like i need to stoned up myself for sometimes ad
wat i wanted to say is that
dun ask whether i m ok or watever
and pls do remember that
the cherry here wont fall apart
juz be different ad
thats all

i do feel that sometimes i really should leave
maybe they do not need me anymore there
everything seems fine
and everyone is fine
so i think and still thinking
is it a wise choice to leave
to let myself
really leave for a while
or maybe longer

heart is something that is difficult to understand
and
especially different people
heart is different
what they feel also different

i need time i think
or time cant help me this time
although everytime i do think that time
help me to heal
but actually it doesn't
it just that i keep it in the heart and just dont dare to touch it
and when someone accidentally touched it
the pain is still the same
nothing different
so i dun trust that this time
mr time can help me

i m kind of tired ad
very tired
but
i wont and never will fall apart
thats for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment