Saturday, July 25, 2009

Flow

Nowadays, i cant control myself
it feels like i have lost control on myself
so weird
so weird
so damn weird
i do not know wat had happened
but the feeling is so heavy
that i can juz release it out by crying
i love to do this nowadays
crying in front of the screen
when i saw something that can warm my heart
when i heard something that can touch my heart
when i read something that can tickles my heart
everything seems to be so touching nowadays
even small things can make me cry
maybe is just the hormones that made me feel these way
but i realise that i haven feel these way for a long time
mayb that really something i had hope in deep under my heart
and thats y i had named my blog link as
deep under the heart and even deeper
bcz heart is unreachable
and its same as the earth
u cant dig until the earth crust
so do the heart
the surface u cant even reach how can u reach the deep heart of mine
do not ever say u understand me well enough and make conclusion about it
think about it
i know i am weak inside
it doesn't mean that i am totally weak
at sometimes
i can be as tough as u never imagine

Heart is always my best friend here
at least
he tell me what he feel
without hide anything from me

No comments:

Post a Comment