Saturday, July 11, 2009

Run

Everything that had happen
for these few days
made me feel like going on
a roller coaster
and
i almost make me vomit

i really feel like running away
as i saw ppl's real heart
that is not wat they really are
i know that doing nothing at the moment is the best solution
but things are getting complicated by its own

do you even know what
to lit up a fire is easier
than to put out the fire

i do not think
i can even hold up till the end
and solve the whole thing
i am getting to the border now

i juz want to disappear for a few days
without anyone of them
alone all alone
to really figure out the whole thing

i hate it
when it comes to me
and
i love u God
for giving me this task

1 comment:

  1. Mebbe it will be a good idea for u to pass this tough stuff...
    Run...run?run to whr...dont run to somewhr i dono hor..=p
    At least inform me that whr u wanna run to..haha..then.....I will be the first one to follow behind =)
    Cherr~~~Rmb,I am still here..you can find me anytime when u need me.

    ReplyDelete