Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yi Theng

I will never forget this picture
juz as u say......

To my friend,
Life is getting complicated and I know it really going to drive you crazy. I think understand how you feel if my assumption is correct. Guys are brainless, they never think about other feeling.
If you really couldn't stand it, just take action to stop the suffering. I will respect your final decision.
Hopefully when you view this picture, this post will remind you us, friends who always there, stand by you. Hope it will chase the blue out of you. *smile*
I'm there for you to phone me.



When i saw this,
my eyes waters
u r always the one who can understand me and touch my heart
I am really getting insane day by day
and i think ur assumption is right....
i am so aimless now do not know what action should be taken
maybe i think too much
and yeah some guys are brainless
You always be by my side and respect all my decisions
because u sure understand wat make me made that decision
and i will always view that pic and remember that
u really stand by me everytime and anything happen
i really feel better when u assure me more
and thx for picking up all the call
whether with tears or without

No comments:

Post a Comment