Monday, September 14, 2009

Today

Just a normal day as usual
Nothing stir in my heart
everything can be represent as the calmest sea ever in my heart
Maybe i did not pay attention to my heart
and paying more attention to my body health
haiz
do not want to talk about that even
i hate to eat food without taste
or you can say i cant even taste anything at all
plus i can only eat limited food - that is only porridge
haiz
life is miserable with 3 meals for porridge

Can you imagine you walk into mc donalds
but you can only order their chicken porridge and nothing else
LOL
and there is something you cant imagine also
there is no where else that sells porridge except mc donalds
swt!!

nevermind
nevermind
i will recover soon
how soon?
coming soon
finish my critical thinking notes for chapter 2
feel proud of myself
but
our lecturer walks into chapter 3
so
have to start and without any place or time to relax
and take a deep breathe

stressful life made me almost walk into insanity
shall write some equation today

Tension 1 = Orang Gilar

No comments:

Post a Comment