Thursday, December 24, 2009

Special Dedication to Someone Special

To the one and the only one
who owns a PINKY
who loves her pinky more than her friends (some)


Who loves nail art as I do also
Who owns nail polish as much as I do
Who wanted her nails to be polished as nice as possible


Who takes shopping as an exercise
Who loves to shop like me
Who call herself a shopaholic
Who will become a cat when she can't buy something she loves
Who love buying herself new stuffs (especially clothes)


Who stalks people as much as she can
Who teaches all of us how to stalk (techniques)
for prove: see the picture below

Who will pose like this just to take pictures
Who will do funny funny things just to take a nice picture


Who loves the SALES as much as I do~~~
Who loves the spot of PAVILION as much as I do
Who loves the word SALES


Who loves to sing k with friends as much as I do
Who loves to sing and sing and sing and will not get bored with it


Who loves Jeremy when she first saw him...ahem~~
Who can grab Jeremy ASAP just to take picture


Who was the same school with me
Who was in the same class with me
Who was sitting beside me for the whole year
Who loves to pose with her favourite biscuits mirror


Who loves mirror as me
Who loves to take pictures


Who was with me when it was the toughest day to endure
Who was beside me always when i most needed her


Who would go on outing with me just to talk and sit and talk
Who loves starbucks while talking


Who would come out and just take picture with me
LOL!! do not know what caption to give to this picture

Who would go genting just for memories and does not feel bored about the place
Who would call all of us to take a group picture by our own


Who will have sinus (wondering is the spelling is correct) every morning
Who will be blurr in the early morning


Who will do titanic with me (LOL~)
Who will be hyper when she is really hyper
Who will not neglect me (i guess)


Who will love peace in the pictures

Who dares to do all those crazy poses with me in the public





Who is the one who is always smiling throughout the way
Who will not cry and seldom cry



Who loves cheer competition and we did have a great fun there


Who loves cute things and crazy for it a while


Who loves shades


Who loves to act cute sometimes
Who loves to play with everything she can get on hand


Who really will hug me when it is necessary
Who will really great me with a hug when it felt like we both did not meet after a long time
actually its just 2 weeks time


Who I really adore


Who loves TVXQ's Choikang Changmin as much as I do
Who will be a cassiopeia as long as she could be



Who is improving her picturing skill very well these days


Who brought me a bunch me of new friends and a whole new memory



Who wanted to have scandal with me~~



Who is really lucky with her brand new (not that new anymore) yellow nails



Who i will laugh and cry with



Who brought me the best birthday gift and the time she is accompanying me
even she is sick



Who has almost the same characteristics as I do
Who understand me the most









Who looks like this with me................................




This is definately a special dedication to her
A friend of mine
A bestie of mine
The only and forever soul mate of mine

Today is the big day of yours
The 18th birthday
and i am very sorry that i can't celebrate with you
but i still wanna wish you here

Happy birthday
and
May all your wishes be granted
and
Stay Well
and
Stay Happy
and
Thank You!~



I here officially state that I still owe you a birthday present
will pass it to you when we meet soon
i hope~~

The soul mate who loves you always
Hui Chi

3 comments:

  1. for such a memorable post, i should leave a comment here instead of chatbox.
    many many thanks for it.
    i like this post so much
    pinky look so freaking fabuluos here. LOL
    i'm so proud to have a friend that know me well. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL~~ its a memorable one
    i really love ur pinky picture loh~~
    LOL~~
    no need to be proud lah~~
    be thankful ab i guess~~
    no need to thanks loh~~
    its only wat i can do

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sweet sweet, yummy post...hmm hmm...^^

    ReplyDelete